NTPC Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has the application process for various leadership positions. Candidates interested in the positions should apply before May 13, 2022, on the official NTPC website at ntpc.co.in. In an official notification, the NTPC said it was seeking to fill 15 vacancies through the recruitment drive. The online application process for NTPC Recruitment 2022 began on April 29, 2022. Applicants can check their credentials, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022: Only one day left to apply for 337 positions on bis.gov.in | Here’s how to register
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Start of online application: April 29, 2022
- Deadline for online application: May 13, 2022
Details of the vacancy for NTPC Recruitment 2022
Thanks to this recruitment campaign, a total of 15 vacant positions will be filled. Also Read – TPSC Recruitment 2022: Registration for Assistant Professorships Begins at tpsc.tripura.gov.in | Read the details here
- Executive (Solar PV): 5 Positions
- Executive (data analyst): 1 position
- Executive (LA/ R&R): 9 Positions
Eligibility criteria For NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Executive (Solar PV): BE/BTech degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/institute. Applicants with a Master’s degree will be preferred.
- Executive (Data Analyst): BE/BTech/M.Tech in CS/IT/CSE or MCA or PG Diploma/Degree in Data Science/Business Analytics/Data Analytics with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/institute.
Wage scale For NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Executive (Solar PV): Monthly consolidated amount of Rs 1,00,000
- Executive (Data Analyst): Monthly consolidated amount of Rs 1,00,000
- Executive (LA/ R&R): Consolidated monthly amount of Rs 90,000
Registration fees For NTPC Recruitment 2022
Candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300. SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and candidates do not have to pay registration fee . Read also – DRDO 2022 recruitment: apply for junior researcher positions | Check eligibility, other details
NTPC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for vacancies by logging into the company’s website. careers.ntpc.co.in or by visiting the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in. For more details, applicants can check the school qualification, age limit via the official notification shared below: