BARC NRB Recruitment 2022: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Mumbai invited applicants to apply for the post of Stenographer, Assistant and others. Interested candidates can apply online through the official BARC website at recruit.barc.gov.in until July 31, 2022. Recruitment will be for the Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB), located in Kalpakkam, Tarapur and Mumbai. A total of 89 positions will be filled through this recruitment campaign.Read also – DDA recruitment 2022: Register for 279 positions until July 10 | Here is the direct link
BARC NRB recruitment 2022: important dates
- The online application process will begin: 01 July 2022
- The online application process will close: July 31, 2022
BARC Vacancy Details
- Work Assistant-A: 72 positions
- Stenographer Grade-III: 6 positions
- Driver (ORDINARY GRADE): 11 positions
Applicants are required to pay Rs 100 as application fee. Applicants belonging to SC, ST, PWD, women and ex-military are exempt from paying the application fee. Read also – DEBEL DRDO 2022 recruitment: apply for 07 junior researcher positions | Check the allowance here
BARC NRB Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the positions mentioned above, a candidate must have obtained the required educational qualification Also Read – RRC North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Registration begins for 1659 positions at rrcpryj.org
- work assistant: 10th Past.
- Stenographer: 10th Passed with a minimum of 50% marks and a minimum of 8 words per minute in English Stenographer and typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Driver: 10th Successful and valid driver’s license.
BARC NRB Salary
- work assistant: 18000/- Level-1
- Stenographer: 25500/- Level-4
- Driver: 19900/- Level-2
BARC NRB Selection Process
To know more about the verification of diploma and the selection procedure, candidates are advised to go through the recruitment notification below
How to apply online?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above positions from July 1 to July 31, 2022, through the official website –recruit.barc.gov.in Applicants who are still pursuing the educational qualification prescribed in the advertisement by the deadline for receipt of applications will not be eligible.