Featured: June 29, 2022
– Crypto Hedge Fund Capital of the Three Arrows put into liquidation
– California and several other states send stimulus checks to help people fight inflation.
– Worries about the housing market growing up as more financial experts predict a recession is on the horizon.
– Sharp declines on Wall Street Tuesday after the poor consumer confidence report
– Dow Jones (-1.56%), S&P500 (-2.01%) and Nasdaq (-2.98%)
– You’re here Autopilot desktop flaps and lays off 200 hourly workers contrary to what Elon Musk previously said to cut costs
– Bitcoin is on its way to a historically low monthly closebelow its 200-week moving average
– The EU considers total shutdown of Russian gas pipelines to Europe, which could affect world prices
– Average gas price in the United States $4.87 on Tuesday– where in the country is it the most expensive?
– Companies like Netflix, Meta, Apple and Nike offer travel expenses for employee abortion expenses
— Biden administration agrees to forgive $6 billion in student loan debt for 200,000 borrowers
Useful links and information
– What is ‘shrinkflation’?
– Investment strategies in cryptocurrency
– When will mortgage interest rates go down?
– How does COLA affect my Social Security retirement benefits?