Home Ministry Recruitment 2022: Monthly Salary Rs.142400, Job Verification, Eligibility and How to Apply Here
Ministry of the Interior Recruitment 2022: The Union Civil Service Commission (UPSC) invited candidates who convincingly fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post of Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) at the Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) under the Forensic Services of the Ministry of Interior. Those who believe they have met the eligibility criteria for Junior Scientific Officer may apply through the Online Application for Registration (ORA).
There is 01 vacant position reserved for the position of junior scientific officer. The end date for online registration of candidates is set for September 1, 2022 (01.09.2022) as indicated in the UPSC Recruitment Announcement 2022.
Selection methodology: The Union Civil Service Commission, in the event of an increased number of applications received from candidates/candidates, the Union Civil Service Commission will adopt the screening criteria to limit the number of candidates to be called for interviews to a reasonable number by One or more of the methodologies mentioned below:
1) “Based on the desirable qualification (DQ) or one or all of the desirable qualifications (DQ) if more than one desirable qualification has been prescribed”.
2) On the basis of diplomas higher than the minimum prescribed in the announcement.
3) On the basis of superior experience in the field concerned compared to the minimum experience prescribed in the advertisement.
4) Counting previous work experience before or after acquiring the essential qualifications.
5) Invoking previous work experience even in cases where no experience is mentioned either as an essential qualification (EQ) or as a desirable qualification (DQ).
6) By organizing a Recruitment Test (RT).
In view of the Conditions set out above, the Candidate must therefore mention all His Qualifications and His Experience in the Field concerned in addition to the Minimum Qualifications.
The Union Civil Service Commission will conduct the selection process as listed in the following part of UPSC Recruitment 2022.
1) The minimum level of aptitude per category in the interviews (100 points), whether the selection is made only by interview or by recruitment test (RT) followed by the interview, remains:
2) Minimum qualifying scores: i) 50 minimum non-reserved qualifying scores to be obtained out of a total of 100 points. ii) Economically weaker sections 50 points. iii) Other Backward Community: 45 points, iv) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste/PwBD: 40 points.
3) In cases where the selection is made through a recruitment test (RT) followed by a personal interview, the candidate will have to achieve the minimum level of aptitude in his respective categories at the stage of the maintenance.
Check eligibility details below regarding UPSC Recruitment 2022
Department Name: Central Forensic Laboratory under the Directorate of Forensic Services of the Ministry of Interior
Name of Designated Position: Junior Scientific Officer at the Central Laboratory of Forensic Sciences: 01 Vacant position
Pay Scale: Level-07 (Rs.44900 to Rs.142400)
Age limit: General category applicants must NOT be over 33 years of age. *However, the senior age remains relaxed for regularly appointed officials of Central Government/ Union Territory Government up to five (05) years as per instructions/orders issued by Government of India from time to time.
Check Details Below on MHA Recruitment for Junior Science Officer
Eligibility Criteria (As of 01.09.2022)
Designated position: Junior Science Officer at the Central Forensic Laboratory of the Department of Home Affairs Forensic Services Branch (MHA): 01 Vacancy
Position and nature of position: General central service, group ‘B’, published in the Official Journal, non-ministerial. The position is permanent.
Wage scale: Level-07 (Rs.44900 to Rs 142400) in the Remuneration Matrix as per CCS Rules (RP), 2016. (Total emoluments excluding AT and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.44900/- PM Plus DA, if applicable)
Upper age limit: Not to exceed 33 years. The age remains relaxed for regularly appointed Central Territory/Union Government officials up to 05 years as per instructions/orders issued by the Government of India from time to time. For age concessions applicable to other categories of candidates, the “Instructions and additional information for candidates concerning recruitment by selection are available for consultation. With regard to former servicemen and officers, including ECO/SSCO, the upper age is relaxed by 05 years provided that at the deadline for receipt of applications, the continuous service rendered in the armed forces by a former soldier or at least six months after the certificate. This upper age relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial assignment period of five years of military service and whose assignment has been extended beyond 05 years as of the closing date of the online registration of the application and in the case of which the Ministry of Defense issues certificates that they will be issued within 03 months of the selection from the date of receipt of the offer of appointment. Applicants claiming relaxation of age under this paragraph should submit/produce a certificate in the prescribed form at the time of viva voce to the Union Civil Service Commission.
Essential qualification(s): The candidate must basically have the following qualifications.
1) Education: Masters i.e. (M.Sc.) in Physics or Applied Physics or Computer Science or Electronics or Forensic Science with Physics as one of the major subjects during the 03 years of Bachelor of Science (B .Sc.) of any level duly -Recognized University.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Engg) or B. Tech. (civil or electrical or mechanical or electronics or telecommunications or computer science or instrumentation) or computer science and engineering (CSE) or electronics and communications engineering (ECE) or information technology or electronics and electrical engineering (EEE) from any duly recognized university .
2) Live: 03 (three) years of experience in research and analytical work in the field of physics in any central organization and state organization or any duly recognized institute or university or forensic science laboratories under the central government and the state government.
To note: The qualifications provided, with reference to otherwise well-qualified applicants, remain relaxed at the discretion of the Union Civil Service Commission.
3) Degree(s) desired: Experience working in the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL).
Registration fees and method of payment:
I) Applicants will be required to pay an application fee of Rs. 25.00 (Rs. twenty-five only) only either by paying the application fee at any branch of the State Bank of India in cash or using State Bank of India Net-banking Facility or via Visa or Master Card or Debit Card.
ii) SC/ST/PwBD/Woman applicants from any community remain exempt from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer
Step 01: Visit the UPSC website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
Step 02: Connect to UPSC ORA link https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/
Step 03: Read the online application/registration instructions carefully. Have the testimonials with scanned signature, passport size photographs to upload.
Step 04: Proceed with the online registration application process by following the instructions in the online registration application portal. Scan the most recent signature and passport size photographs to upload. Self-attested documents ready including photograph and signature for upload.
Click here to read UPSC MHA Recruitment Notification 2022
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment must be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that posted the recruitment offer. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe nor its affiliates accepts any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken based on it.