IOCL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to 180000, Job Verification, Eligibility and other important details here
IOCL 2022 recruitment: Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the positions of Senior Lawyer and Legal Officer in their region of South India. There are currently 18 vacancies for the position of Chief Security Officer. The deadline to apply for the positions of Senior Legal Adviser and Legal Adviser is August 14, 2022. The monthly salary is Rs. 180,000.
The relevant link to apply online is available on the Indian Oil website at https://iocl.com/latest-job-opening at www.iocl.com Applicants should click on the application link by online, read the instructions carefully and complete the online application form giving correct and complete information.
Check Full Details About IOCL Recruitment 2022
Number of vacancies and salary:
- Senior Law Officer – 09 vacancies
- Salary – A1 Rs.60000 – 180000
2. Legal Officer – 09 vacancies
- Salary – Rs.50000 – 160000
Eligibility for IOCL Recruitment 2022
Degree required: The LLB degree should also be recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Minimum percentage of points: Applicants must have obtained the following minimum percentage of grades in graduation and LLB as below:
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have experience in the oil and gas/petrochemical industry
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents
- In addition to starting base salary, selected candidates will receive dearness allowance (DA) and other allowances, as per the Corporation’s rules in effect, and as amended from time to time.
- Other allowances/benefits include HRA/subsidized housing (depending on duty station), medical facilities, gratuities, contributory provident fund, group personal accident insurance scheme, leave cash, Leave Travel Concession (LTC)/LFA, the Contributory Retirement Fund Scheme, Transportation Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Performance Related Pay (PRP), etc., as per company rules.
- The company’s gross compensation assessment includes performance-related compensation (PRP).
- Actual compensation may vary depending on the location of the assignment, the Company’s financial performance and the individual’s annual performance review.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should read this detailed advertisement carefully and check their eligibility before applying online for the position.
- A candidate can only apply for one of the two positions – Senior Legal Officer (Grade A1) or Legal Officer (Grade A) – advertised in this advertisement.
- An application once submitted will not be taken up for further editing/editing.
- The relevant link to apply online is available on the Indian Oil website at https://iocl.com/latest-job-opening at www.iocl.com Applicants should click on the application link by online, read the instructions carefully and complete the online application form giving correct and complete information.
- Before applying ONLINE, the candidate will need to register their email id and mobile number in the online portal.
- Therefore, they must have a valid email id and mobile number, both of which must remain active for at least 01 years from the date of application. Communications to candidates being made on their
To note: There are no application fees
Application Deadline The application deadline for the positions advertised in this advertisement is August 14, 2022
Click here to read the full notification